Monday, May 4, 2015

Lazy bum.

May 4, 2015.

I’m sorry for not updating today. I was kind of busy the whole day. Also - I got a bit lazy opening 
my laptop and typing anything, can a blogger have writers block as well? Hahahaha. As if I am a 
real one, eh?

So I opened my mails today and found 3 emails from my boss. I am overwhelmed by what he 
instructed me to do. This would be my first time working for someone I haven’t met and actually 
working and being a blogger for a solid business. I am overwhelmed.

I wanna back out and tell him that I can’t do what he wanted me to do but that would only mean 
that I am a quitter. I wanna try doing this and excelling at it. Whatever, I don’t wanna live a life 
full of what if’s!!! Hehehehe. I can do whatever he wanted me to do, after all, that is what I really
 wanna do with my life. Eventually I won’t have cold feet and just enjoy whatever I have to do.

My boss sells ticket for concerts and theater events and I love going to concerts, especially KPOP 
ones. I was quite happy and delighted when he contacted me and told me that I’ll be the official 
blogger of the business. I mean, who wouldn’t be? Concerts and blogging, all rolled in one. 
Ha! Life is beautiful, eh?

Sincerely,
Lily J.

No comments:

Post a Comment