Friday, May 1, 2015

Blank Space.

May 2, 2015.

I don’t know what to do with this site. I am thinking of getting my own domain and hiring a web 
designer or someone who have knowledge about CSS coding and everything related to it to finally 
jump 
start this site. I am really serious about blogging this time, I guess.

I talked to some people that can help me organize and clean up my site and they told me that the 
price for it won’t be cheap. Also - I need to have a credit card to be able to pay for my annual 
domain fee and I don’t have one as of now. And so things are kind of complicated right now and I 
can’t really 
start anything. 

I forgot everything that I self taught myself about CSS coding and my friend told me that some 
things about it changed. 

Any suggestions?
I wanna make this happen and for once have something that I can say that I did right and finished.

Sincerely,
Lily J.

No comments:

Post a Comment