Thursday, April 30, 2015

Labor Day rant.

May 1, 2015.

Happy first day of May and happy labor day everyone. 

Uhhhh. Wouldn’t it be sweet to be in Boracay today and enjoy every activities there and basically 
just wake up to the sound of the beach and smell salt all over?

I was planning to go there for #laboracay as well, but my schedule won’t allow that to happen. 
I promise to be there next year instead. So as early as now, I’ll say, see you there.

I made an FB Page for my Mom’s business yesterday. I am kind of excited about managing it and 
letting the world know about it. Uhhhhh. Why am I so blind about it before? 

I sure am a lazy girl and a spoiled brat at the same time, but I already accepted that and I know that 
I won’t get hurt if ever I hear it from other people or even my relatives of some sort. I thought that 
my help was not needed in managing our business so all I did was go out with my friends and ask 
money from my mother. Yeah, I know. But don’t worry you guys, I know and learned my lessons 
and very excited about helping out.

And since you read about those nonsense about my life...
Coffee, anyone?

Also - this is the link to my Mom’s business FB Page = LYLETH'S EATERY.


Sincerely,
Lily J.

No comments:

Post a Comment