Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day rant.

I just wanna tell you guys something about my Mother, well, I have an excuse to do that today since it is Mother's Day.

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to the most caring and loving mother that I know, I am very happy and grateful for having her as my Mom. At times, I get mad at her because of simple things (because she won't give me what I want) and we argued about things (because I am a stubborn one). We all take our Mothers for granted at times, I did it countless times but deep inside me, I know that I still value her opinions and I'd always think of what she'll probably do if she's in my situation. I caused a lot of pain and heartache to my mom but she's still there for me, understanding and loving me unconditionally.

My mom took all the responsibility ever since my father stopped working. She worked and provided for the family. She opened up a small business and from there, she provided us everything we needed, even material things that we wanted.

I love my mom. Every child do love their mom, I know that, but my mom is my hero. She is like Wonder Woman to me.

Sincerely,
Lily J.

No comments:

Post a Comment