Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fashion related post.

Click le picture for its full size goodness.



I am just too obsessed with the dress + sneakers trend right now that I am more than willing to exchange all of my shorts and pants for every possible dress I can find. I am actually contemplating on sorting out my old clothes, having a garage sale or selling them online to have enough fund for a new wardrobe (full of dress, sneakers, and leather or denim jackets).

I feel like this trend is just so comfortable like one will feel like she's just wearing PJ's all day but actually still look adorable and dressed up at it. Hehehe.

So obviously you guys can tell that I spent countless number of hours on Pinterest and Tumblr. This is just so real, guys. Ahhh.

with love,
Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment