Friday, January 22, 2016

Leaving this here.

Last January 12, I lost a very special person in my life. My bestfriend, "boyfriend", the one who told me to just live my life to the fullest, the person whom I've been very close to for such a short period of time.

I was so confused, sad, and angry when I learned about him passing. Up until now, I still can't believe that he's gone. I ranted at Twitter and Facebook, I know that I shouldn't have done that, but I don't know what else to do.

It was all very sudden. I've taken for granted our friendship. I thought he'll just be there and I can just contact him whenever but all of that is gone now. I won't be seeing him again, I won't be able to hear his laugh, all of his crazy ideas.

He was such a good soul. He treated me like his own sister.

Why am I even saying this stuff here? He won't know about it and he won't be able to read this anyway.

But if ever...

Tol, 

Jonathan Emil Montoya Gamboa!!! I'll miss you everyday. 

with love,
Lily Jeciel.

No comments:

Post a Comment