Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Passion and Happiness.

April 29, 2015.

I can say that my life as of now is not special in any way. I am the kind of girl who would just go with the flow all the time. I can say that I don’t have any goals or any direction at all but I am 
trying my best to change that and find the right thing that I can do with my life and 
work around it with  passion and just be happy about it.

As of today, I am helping my Mom with her business, at the same time I am applying and 
working as an Vitual Assistant thru Onlinejobs and tutoring Japanese online. Finding an 
employer thru onlinejobs is not as easy as I thought it would be. I can say that I actually 
sent out 50+ resumes to different employers and so far I received 2 emails from them. 

I can see myself traveling the world one day and still sharing the things and the experiences 
I had in here. That would be my dream and I know one day I can reach that. 

So what should I really post here?
My life is boring and all I do is kind of a routine and I know you guys won’t like reading boring posts most specially if it is about me and my life. Hehehe. Just kidding. 

I guess you’ll just have to deal with it and everything about my life for now, huh?

Sincerely,
Lily J.

No comments:

Post a Comment