Wednesday, February 17, 2016

daiLY.


Here's another daiLY post from me. Where I just basically do a recap of my instagram posts.

From top to bottom.

♡ New notebook I bought at Lucina (they're located in Ayala Mall Serin Tagaytay, ground floor). I just fell in love with this notebook that I had to have it.
♡ Selfie, because why not?
♡ Another selfie I took. I just love how my face is cooperating with me all of a sudden this past few days.
♡ Spent the day with my friends at Crosswind Tagaytay. That place is just so chill and lovely. Perfect for just chilling and all.
♡ Side selfie. Angle is perfect, so I posted it.
♡ Half face selfie. Love this kind of selfie, to be honest, because eyebags.
♡ Sinigang na hipon that my sister cooked. Requested it and she actually cooked!!!
♡ Went to Mabini, Batangas again with the family. Spent 2 days just chilling and enjoying ourselves. 
♡ Throwback selfie. I just miss my old thin body.

with love,
LilyJeciel.

No comments:

Post a Comment